- Updated On:
- June 1, 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
- 729 ft2
About the building
|Amenities||Club House with Games Room, Lobby Lounge, Garden|
|Available Services||Concierge service|
|Kid’s Facilities||Kids Play Room, Outdoor Play Area|
|Number of buildings||2|
|Number of floors||B+G+4+R|
|Security||24 Hour Security|
|Sports Facilities||Fitness Center|
|Swimming Pool||Swimming Pool, Kids Pool|
About the units
|Apartment area||473–1510 sq ft|
|Number of units||225|
Information about the project
Where is the complex located?
Belgravia Square is located in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), which is one of the most central areas of Dubai. Within 15 minutes you can find Downtown Dubai, Dubai Autodrome, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, the Emirates Golf club, and much more. In recent years the JVC area has become one of the most in-demand areas in the UAE. There are several reasons for that and one of them is affordability. Compared to many other sought-after areas, the JVC district offers relatively low prices. At the same time, it offers all the amenities that residents of one of the fastest-growing cities in the world have become used to. With a wide range of quality nurseries and schools, the JVC neighborhood is a good choice for young families that are looking for green surroundings. With more than 30 landscaped parks, there is enough opportunity to entertain your children outdoors.
What’s around Belgravia Square?
- Nurseries/ Education: Stepping Stones – Playschool JVC (5 min), IDEA ELC (15 min), Jumeirah International Nursery (11 min), Ladybird Early Learning Centre (6 min), Penrose Learning Centre (5 min), Leaps and Bounds Education Centre (12 min)
- Shopping: Milestone Supermarket and Cafe (11 min), Circle Mall (8 min), Mall of the Emirates (17 min), Rahoul Bag place (12 min), City Center Measiem (18 min)
- Medical Facilities: Karama Medical Centre (8 min), medical examination center for residency springs (13 min), HMC Medical Center (14 min)
- Café/Restaurants: Al Karya Bakery (1 min), Jeita Restaurant, Jeita Restaurant (3 min), Pide Keyfi Turkish Restaurant (4 min), Defne Turkish Restaurant (4 min), Soul Street Dubai at FIVE Jumeirah Village (5 min), Sweet Retreat UAE (1 min), Teeneh ow Zeytoneh (5 min)
- Entertainment: Dubai Butterfly Garden (14 min), Skydive Dubai (19 min), Kids HQ (13 min), The Warehouse Gym – Al Quoz (13 min), the jamjar / Community Arts Space (17 min)
- Others: JVC- Halfa Park (1 min), Furry Friends Grooming (4 min)
Belgravia Square is set to become one of the most striking examples of modern architecture. Two L-shaped blocks face each other and offer 225 units of studios and apartments. Upon entering, residents are met by the elegant lobby that has an impressive effect. The facade is gray while bold horizontal lines provide a modern and open look. Gorgeous sculptures created by local artists complement the excellent overall design and the spheric lighting. The overall mixture of comfort and contemporary design makes Belgravia Square one of the architectural gems in the JVC area.
What’s inside Belgravia Square?
In the courtyard, residents will find the majestic temperature-controlled swimming pool and sunbathing area. There is also a chic lounge for residents where you can socialize with neighbors, have something to drink, or play a game of pool. The fully-equipped fitness center has everything to keep residents fit and in shape. For the entertainment of children, there are so-called imaginative fun spaces, where kids can play with toys, read books or make drawings and enjoy attractions such as indoor slides and so on. At the same time, there is a dedicated kid’s pool that meets all the safety standards.
What are the transport options around?
- Bus stop: JVC, Shoba Daffodil Apartments 1 (3 min), JVC, Al Wazzan Tower 1 (3 min) also JVC, Westar Vista Apartments 1 (4 min), JVC, Sandoval Lane Apartments 1 (4 min)
- Metro Line: R71 Metro Station (19 min), Discovery Gardens Metro Station (18 min), Dubai Internet City Metro Station 2 (14 min)
- Road Access: Sheikh Zayed Road
- Airport: Dubai International Airport (31 min), Al Maktoum International Airport (32 min)
- Car Rental: Rental Cars JVC (3 min), Speedy Drive Car Rental Jumeirah Village Circle (6 min)
- Heliport: Helipad 3 (14 min), HeliDubai (14 min), Burj Al Arab Heliport (17 min)
- Others: Mala Yacht Rental Dubai (14 min), Tirena Boats – Dubai Yacht Rental – Yachts Charter (13 min)
About the apartments
Belgravia Square offers studios, and 1- and 2-bedroom apartments that range from 540-1263 square feet. The bold and modern setting is accomplished by the combination of the colors white, grey, and black. This is further enhanced by the black and white decorations on the walls and the common areas. The bedrooms breathe the atmosphere of luxury while the living spaces and the kitchens are in the same style.
Who is the developer of the complex?
Ellington Properties, founded in 2014, is a real estate development company that works closely together with local government and other project developers. The company is known for residential and mixed-use developments. Ellington Properties is a customer-based company, meaning that all projects are designed and developed with the customer in mind. Every apartment comes with a guarantee after handover, creating trust and a lasting relationship between the company and its customers. If you would like to know more about Ellington Properties, visit their website. There you will find updates about their current projects and future launches.
At PlanYourFuture.ae, we offer a bespoke property finder service for all your real estate needs for apartments in Belgravia Square. We are not just property advisors we pride ourselves on being your partners in this journey to help you find the right place to call home.