- Updated On:
- June 18, 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
- 922 ft2
About the building
|Amenities||Swimming Pool, Balcony or Terrace, Cafe and Restaurants also Fitness Center, Children’s Swimming Pool, Retail Facilities, Landscaped Parks, Tennis Courts further BBQ area, Children’s Play Area|
|Number of buildings||2|
|Number of floors||21–39|
|Parking||Covered Parking, Visitor Parking|
|Security||24 Hour Security|
About the units
|Apartment area||1095–3101 sq ft|
|Number of units||307|
Information about the project
Where is BLVD Crescent located?
BLVD Crescent is located in the heart of Downtown Dubai, on Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, one of the most sought-after areas in Dubai. This location makes it easy to get to any part of Dubai. However, the area is so packed with landmarks and amenities that you can find everything you need without ever leaving the district. Downtown is home to the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, the Dancing Fountain, and many more world-famous sites. For the things that are not available in abundance in Dowtown, such as for example schools, you can easily visit the surrounding areas such as Business Bay, the Dubai Design District, and DIFC.
- Nurseries/ Education: Fun First Nursery Kidzania (6 min), Kids Castle Nursery (6 min) also Blossom Business Bay Nursery (8 min), Express English Language Training Center (6 min), IQ Lifestyle (4 min)
- Shopping: The Dubai Mall (10 min), Souk Al Bahar (7 min) also Mazaya Shopping Centre (9 min),
- Medical Facilities: Excellency Center (7 min), Monroe Medical Center (8 min), Dr. Deena Al Qedrah Medical Center (5 min), Zack Medical Centre (6 min), Midline Bay Medical (9 min)
- Café/Restaurants: Overdose (6 min), The Kana Cafe (6 min), Maison Cafe, Damac Maison (4 min), Lemon Pepper (6 min), Karamna Alkhaleej Restaurant &Gahwa (6 min), Mezza House Restaurant (7 min), Al Malouf Restaurant & Cafe (7 min)
- Entertainment: Dubai Ice Rink (6 min), Burj Khalifa (7 min), Dubai Opera (10 min), Marasi Marina, Business Bay (5 min), The Green Planet by Meraas (8 min), Nad Al Sheba Horse Course (11 min), SEGA Republic (6 min) further The Dubai Fountain (6 min), Reel Cinemas (5 min)
- Others: Aster (Avenue) (11 min), Carrefour Market (4 min) also ELE Beauty Salon (3 min), UFC Gym Business Bay (4 min)
What is the architectural style of the building?
BLVD Crescent consists of 2 towers, of 21 and 36 floors respectively, that are connected by a shared podium. The contemporary residential tower is designed with soft colors and floor-to-ceiling windows, giving the whole complex a feeling of light and spaciousness.
For sports lovers, there are several well-equipped gyms and tennis courts. When you want to escape the heat you can visit one of the temperature-controlled swimming pools, which have separate units for children. The landscaped parks are the ideal place for a family get-together or to meet up with friends. The podium also offers a number of retail outlets for some last-minute shopping while also offering a range of restaurants and cafes. Moreover, parking is provided for both residents and guests in the underground parking garage. In addition, the whole complex is guarded by 24/7 security that has help from the latest CCTV technologies.
What are the transport options?
- Bus stop: 50, X22, F14, F41, F19A
- Metro Line: Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station (9 min), Business Bay (8 min) also Financial Centre Station (4 min)
- Road Access: Sheikh Zayed Road
- Airport: Dubai International Airport (19 min) in addition to Al Maktoum International Airport (41 min)
- Car Rental: Prox Car Hire (5 min), Fastrack Luxury Car Rental (3 min) also Rent a Car Dubai, Luxury Car Rental Dubai – SteelPegasus. Com (6 min)
- Heliport: Helipad MBK Tower – E11 (8 min) in addition to Helipad Shaikh Ahmad Building – 308th Rd (8 min)
- Others: d3 Water Taxi Station (3 min) also Neptune Yacht and Limo (4 min)
What type of units are available in the BLVD Crescent?
The units in BLVD Crescent comprise 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments that range in size from 1095 – 3101 sq. ft. Each apartment comes with luxury finishes and elegant floor-to-ceiling windows that not only let in sunlight but also give the opportunity to admire the stunning views in the evening. These views, depending on the apartment, have views of the Burj Khalifa or the Dubai Opera while also the vistas of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard can be seen from up here.
Who is the developer?
BLVD Crescent is a project of Emaar Properties, one of the largest real estate development companies in the UAE. Also, the company, founded in 1997, has completed numerous real estate projects in Dubai, of which the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall are probably the most famous on a global level. The company is not only active in real estate but also builds hotels, malls, and entertainment facilities. Certainly, over the years, the company has collected numerous awards for its outstanding developments.