- Updated On:
- June 1, 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Not Available Garages
- 7,252 ft2
In which area is Creek Gate situated?
Creek Gate is a new development located in Dubai Creek Harbour, a vibrant neighbourhood enveloped by beautiful waterways. Accessible via Creek Island’s circular boulevard, the residential complex places everything you might need within easy reach. including vibrant cafés and boutiques. Furthermore, residents of Creek Gate can enjoy tranquil strolls along the creek every evening to get some reprieve from the city’s hustle and bustle. Creek Marina is just a short walk away, offering stunning views and fantastic attractions. In addition, Downtown Dubai is only a 10-minute drive away, while Dubai International Airport can be reached in just 15 minutes.
Which amenities are available?
- Nurseries/Education: North London Collegiate School (18 min), Hartland International School Dubai (16 min), Nadd Al Hamar School (18 min), Blue Bird Nursery (20 min), Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai (20 min), Universal American School (20 min)
- Shopping: Dubai Creek Harbour walk (11 min), W Mart Supermarket (9 min) also Nesto Hypermarket (19 min). Marhaba Mall (18 min), Dubai Festival City Mall (18 min), Wafi City (16 min)
- Medical Facilities: Al Jalila Children’s Speciality Hospital (16 min) also Aster Clinic (14 min). Clemenceau Medical Center (16 min), Mediclinic City Hospital (17 min), Emirates Specialty Hospital (18 min) . American Hospital Dubai (17 min)
- Café/Restaurants: Mondoux (10 min), Pizza Hut (10 min) also The Courtyard (10 min) . Al Barshaa Restaurant (16 min), Maraheb Restaurant (19 min), Islamabad Restaurant (17 min)
- Entertainment: Zabeel Stadium (16 min), Fabyland Dubai Festival City (19 min) also Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo (18 min), Dubai Ice Rink (18 min), Kidzania (19 min), Reel Cinemas (17 min)
- Others: Zabeel Palace (16 min), Dubai Creek Harbour (10 min), Dubai Creek Tower (5 min), Ras al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary (10 min)
What are the architectural features of Creek Gate?
The two high-rise towers make a gorgeous addition to Dubai Creek Harbour’s skyline. Creek Gate features a sleek light-coloured façade, generously glazed with floor-to-ceiling windows. The new residential complex boasts elegant contemporary architecture, seamlessly woven into the neighbourhood’s style. The long vertical lines of balconies streak the structure also adding some texture to the exterior and freshening up its silhouette.
What is inside?
Creek Gate offers its residents a sanctuary to get some much-needed rest and recharge. Inside, the new residential complex boasts a fully-equipped gym, where homeowners are welcomed to burn their calories and let off some steam. After a productive workout session, residents of Creek Gate can take a dip in a temperature-controlled swimming pool to cool down. The needs of the little ones catered to with well-thought-out play areas, where kids are free to roam about. In addition, there is a stunning collection of cafés and restaurants that are worth exploring.
Is there public transport?
- Metro Line: MGrn (16 min), MRed (16 min)
- Road Access: Ras Al Khor Road
- Airport: Dubai International Airport (15 min) also Al Maktoum International Airport (46 min)
- Heliport: Helipad A (18 min), Héliport municipal de Dubaï (18 min) also Helipad 2 (18 min)
- Others: Dubai Creek Harbour Marine Transport Station (10 min) also Creek Marina Yacht Club (10 min) . Al Jaddaf Marine Transport Station 2 (17 min) further d3 Water Taxi Station (14 min)
What kind of apartments are available?
Creek Gate offers a total of 250 units, including one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. The size of the units starts from 725 square feet. All homes enjoy ample natural light flowing through large floor-to-ceiling windows. The balconies are perfect for soaking up the breathtaking views of Dubai Creek Harbour and beyond. The interior design includes sleek wooden details, polished tile finishes, and light earthy tones, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere, mixed with stylish elegance.
About the developer
Creek Gate is brought to you by Emaar Properties, a property development company formed by Mohamed Alabbar in 1997. With its head office in Dubai, the company has an impressive collection of projects in other countries as well, further including Egypt, India, and Turkey. Striving to breathe new life into the areas it works with . Further Emaar Properties concentrates on design excellence, build quality, and timely delivery. The company has a diverse portfolio with projects such as Sunrise Bay, Palace Beach Residence, and Marina Vista, to name just a few.
For more details on Creek Gate and Emaar Properties, please refer to the official website of the developer.